Friday, April 2, 2010

What's cookin' good lookin'?

We've been making some really good food recently. Picture-worthy food.

I can't really take credit for making anything in the salad. But after putting the thing together, it looked almost (and I do mean, almost) too good to eat.


Gazpacho. The best I've ever made. I added a bit of apple cider vinegar on a whim. Made it a little bit tangy. Cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, jalapeƱo, olive oil, salt, pepper, cumin.


Our first round of empanadas. Before...


...and after.


We cheated a bit with the dough and bought some from the store. Next time, I'll try it from scratch. We filled them with mozzarella and ground beef (prepared with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and red pepper powder). They were oh so good.

Mmm. Now I'm hungry. Bon appetit!

1 comment:

  1. You are now required to make me empanadas! (yes, I'm demanding)

    ReplyDelete