Thursday, January 14, 2010

Zooilogica
















We are only a couple block from the zoo. It was hot today, but we did our best to stay in the shade. Pea's favorite animals were the bears, the tigers, the llamas (she calls them O'Damas), the goats, and the monkies (mucky).


After a week of searching, I finally found a yoga mat! The phrase 'yoga mat' does not translate. But I came across one in the Nike store across the street from us and only found it because one of the store salesmen could speak some amount of English and dug one out of the back for me. I think I paid $40US for the mat, but hey, mission accomplished! We also found a Pilate's studio a few blocks away that has yoga on Thursday mornings (I think) and 9am (I think) and is pretty inexpensive (I think).

5 comments:

  1. Remind me of your cool hat brand. Must buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wallaroo Hat Company. Distributed in Boulder, CO. Made, of course, in China. :) Got mine at REI last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Ella points at everything. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the coolest hat people ever.

    And, in other news, Junuh fetched a ball today! Just once, but still. More progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the zoo. Love the hat. Really love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete