Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Don't Cry for us, Argentina!

We embark on quite the adventure this 2010. In two days our family--Tyler, Jamie, and Ella--moves to Buenos Aires, Argentina, for six whole months. We've rented out our home, sold one car, packed up our personal belongings (or rather, still are packing), found a great temporary home for our pooch, and shall be traveling light. We welcome you to join us in the adventure. Hence, the blog. Bookmark us and check in to see what we're up to in the coming days!

Cheers!

Jamie, Tyler, and Ellabellapea

3 comments:

  1. I've subscribed to your blog. Can't wait! (OK, I can, but I'm excited)

    Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tring not to cry about Argentina. Have a great adventure and hopefully see you soon in our first adventure out of the country.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "Y" seems to be contrary on my computer. TRYING

    ReplyDelete